Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine Mailboxes


Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Target dollar spot? Each time I am at the store I can't help but browse through all of the fun stuff piled up in those bins. The other day I found these mailboxes and had to buy a few. You can't tell, but they are pink and red. Red for the boys, pink for us girls. And don't worry, I even have an extra red one stashed away for our new baby boy's first Valentine's next year!

Starting February 1st I am going to surprise everyone each morning with a little love note and a special V-Day treat. Something small most days, but maybe a few bigger things other days. And I'm going to encourage everyone (this includes you, Cody) to write little love notes to stick in eachother's mailboxes for those two weeks. I love that the boxes even have flags. Can't wait to see the excitment on the kids' faces when they see the flags raised, signifying that something is waiting for them inside!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Super cute!

Brandi said...

What a great idea! I love it!

Missy said...

Yeah, the first year we did this everyone got a letter everyday from Ellie and I. The boys only did it when I made them. Lame-o's! Maybe this year will be different.